** Before modification
[lava_realestate_form] Set up @ Add / Edit form shortcode
– User Email : E-mail field created for non-registered users if Post New Listing Permit (http://lava-code.com/real-estate/document/option-2/) has been enabled.
Ex) If ‘email@example.com’ has been input, account name ‘example’ is created.
– Title : Title of Property
– Description : Description of Property
– Tags : Keywords of Property. Many keywords can be selected at once, new keywords can be created and are separated by ‘,'(separator).
– Amenities : Select options or amentities provided by New Property. Multiple selection possible. Can only select from the admin-created category.
– Types : Type of Property. Only one can be selected.
– City : City of Property. Used at Listing filter. Only one can be selected.
– Status : Property’s current status (Sale, Sold out, Rent, etc) Only one can be selected.
– Featured Image : Property’s main image.
– Detail Image : Property’s extra image.
– Map : Shows the location of the Property at Google Map.
– Address Search
Can set up location easily using Google Places feature.
Easier to search with more detail.
– Latitude / Longitude
Can precisely set the location by inserting latitude and logitude personally. Can only input numbers.
– StreetView : Uses Google StreetView to show panoramic view of the Property’s vicinity.
– Use StreetView
Option for enabling or disabling Google StreetView
– Heading / Pitch / Zoom
Can modify camera angle using mouse wheel and drag to edit StreetView (Only when StreetView is enabled)
– Bedrooms : Number of Bedrooms in Property. Can only input numbers.
– Bathrooms : Number of Toilets in Property. Can only input numbers.
– Garages : Number of Garage space in Property. Can only input numbers.
– Price : Price of Property. Can only input numbers.
– Currency : Currency of the price of Property (Prefix)
– Area : Area value of Property. Can only input numbers.
– Unit : Unit of the area value of Property. Can only input numbers.
If admin set New Property Status( http://lava-code.com/real-estate/document/option-2/ ) option to
Pending, Property status is registered as pending and moved to My Properties page. ( If My Properties page has not been set up, moved to main page. )
If Option is set to Publish, Property status is registered as published and moved to Property’s detail page.